Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damon & Elena ♥

+33
snow white
Somerhalder's bitch
delenaMoment♥
europe11
Klaroline_♥
fearless.
Twin.flames
Mehurić
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
Amsterdam
VampireFreak
DEstiny :3
Rosie Sambora
discobaby
AnGel_Perroni
vampirekaca
Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
White Unicorn
**Miss Salvatore**
phoenix00
Crazy Lady (:
Starlight
chocolateChanel.
daray
Em (:
Ket ♥
Warrior Princess
♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Delena ❥
Zla_Sam
Rose ♥
<3 Originals <3
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 23]

126Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Mon 02 Apr 2012, 8:30 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥
Someone's New in Your World

Jaaaaj videeeo saavrseen ^^
Evo nesto i od mene, dok cekamo epkicu Razz

127Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 03 Apr 2012, 7:19 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥
Your Best Friend is a Witch

Ubiće me sa ovim. Nema smajlija koji može da opiše.

128Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 03 Apr 2012, 7:23 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Themma wrote:
Ubiće me sa ovim. Nema smajlija koji može da opiše.
Slazem se s tobom. Stvarno nema smajlija koja bi trenutno mogao da opise moja osecanja.

129Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 03 Apr 2012, 7:43 pm

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Nancy-s-Forner-TWEETS-ABOUT-DE-damon-and-elena-30290302-500-500

130Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 03 Apr 2012, 8:04 pm

vampirekaca

vampirekaca
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

"Damon..." Elena sighed happily in her sleep, before she turned around, clutching the covers to her chest.
All Damon could do was smile at the girl sleeping peacefully before him. His little deception had been worth it, and he knew deep down Elena knew who it was tonight. The question was, from what moment during their exploration of each other did she realise the truth...

Suddenly he was bending over her, making her lean backwards, too. Those black eyes filled the universe; they became her universe.

She could feel the surrender from the deepest part of her soul.
Except . . .
“I know your secret,” Damon whispered. “Shall I tell it to you? Or should I just do this?”
And once again he kissed her, a gentle caressing of her lips with his.
But if he knew, she thought dizzily, and he knew she knew he knew, then why . . .?
Sometimes, Damon’s telepathic voice came to her, a kiss is just a kiss . . .

She remembered him. He was the one who understood her, who loved her. He was the one she wanted to be with forever.
His face appeared out of the mists in her mind. She considered it lovingly. All right, then. For him she would get up and walk through this ridiculous sleet until she found the proper clearing. Until she could join him. Then they’d be together.
The very thought of him seemed to warm her. There was a fire inside him that few people could see. She saw it, though. It was like the fire inside her.

And who am I? Do you know who I am?” She smiled up at him, showing him her pointed teeth. “Of course I do. You’re Damon, and I love you.”

"I can waken things inside you that have been sleeping all your life.
You're strong enough to live in the dark, to glory in it. You can
become a queen of the shadows.
Why not take that Power, Elena? Let me help you
take it.

His lips parted in a quick breath and he looked away. "I may just have to make you my Queen of Shadows," he said, and, speaking almost to himself, he continued: "I've had many companions, girls as young as you and women who were the beauties of Europe. But you're the one I want at my side. Ruling, taking what we want when we want it. Feared and worshipped by all the weaker souls. Would that be so bad?"
It was strange, but she felt no need to lie to him.

For a moment, as Damon glanced toward Elena, their gazes met and something electric passed between them. It made Elena tingle all over, that look did.

"...'Do you love me?' The voice asked.
Elena shook her head, backing away slowly. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest.
The man grabbed both arms and held her forcibly to the wall; he rested his head in her curve of her neck, inhaling her scent. "Liar," he whispered in her ear. "

"What do you want me to say?" she sighed softly, unconsciously moving her head to the side, the feeling of him so close giving her comfort.
"The truth."
He kissed her neck, causing Elena to shiver. He looked back at her, his intense eyes inquiring for an answer.
"I...I..." Elena stuttered, unable to voice her response. Too consumed by the intense waves of emotion washing over her by the yearning look on his face.
He gripped her arms tighter now, urging her for an answer.

"You're hurting me!"
"Am I?"
Elena squirmed from his touch.
"You're hurting me!" she cried again, more urgently this time.
"Just like you're hurting me!" The man growled back, his response almost animalistic.
Elena looked into his eyes, darkening in anger; she could feel the fear beginning to seep into her system. She had never seen him so livid, so full of raw emotion.
With a sigh Elena finally admitted the truth.
"I love you," she croaked, looking up into the eyes of the man.

sve ovo, odakle je? iz knjige ili?
preeeeeelepo!!! I love you

131Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 03 Apr 2012, 9:00 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥

Ja msilim da je to iz knjige, negdje sam cula da u knjizi u ovom dijelu Damon i Elena imaju prvi put pa sada koliko je tacno neznam jer nisam citala nazalost knjige.

Kako me ovo ubija:

Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m1wqdwVZTz1r2mgrro1_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m1wqdwVZTz1r2mgrro2_250

132Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Wed 04 Apr 2012, 9:19 am

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

If you did a happy dance upon seeing a photo for Vampire Diaries Season 3, Episode 18, “The Murder of One” from Zap2It with Elena (Nina Dobrev) holding onto Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) face, you might be very disappointed by the latest spoiler from TV Line.
Season 3, Episode 20, “Do Not Go Gentle” is the decade dance (hello, flapper wear), and someone’s going to get close while doing the Charleston. Basically, a certain couple is cuddling up on the dance floor and it’s bad news for Delena fans. To be fair, Stefan (Paul Wesley) did look dashing in his ‘20s-era tux.

Executive producer Julie Plec has been saying, “This season, maybe [Elena] has a choice to make,” but since this intimate moment comes when there are still two more episodes remaining, we’re saying it’s too close to call as to which way she’ll go with the vampire brothers.

M R Z I M Julie :/// MRZIM JEEEEEEE!!!!!

133Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 05 Apr 2012, 1:30 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥

Jeste da obožavam poljubac iz 03x10, ali ovo ništa ne može nadmašiti:
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 The-kiss-new-angle-damon-and-elena-23944368-500-270

Nijedan poljubac u seriji ne može da se meri sa ovim. <3

134Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 05 Apr 2012, 8:11 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥

Themma wrote:Jeste da obožavam poljubac iz 03x10, ali ovo ništa ne može nadmašiti:
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 The-kiss-new-angle-damon-and-elena-23944368-500-270

Nijedan poljubac u seriji ne može da se meri sa ovim. <3
Tacno ja taj poljubac, kao u tu ep volim tako 199 jedna od omiljenih ep Very Happy

135Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 2:23 pm

daray

daray

jeste, svi ti citati su iz knjiga, i ako niste, obavezno pročitajte knjige, zato što je tamo DE jedna od najsavršenijih stvari.

Ima dio kada Elena umire (kasnije se vrati, don't ask how), i Stefan plače, i ona njemu nešto priča i to ne pogađa toliko. Ali dio kada opisuje Damona, kako je gleda, ima nešto u tome što previše boli. I čak i kroz knjige Damona da prostite j**u kao i u seriji, što poprilično nije fer.
I na kraju Damon umire, iako se i on kasnije vraća, mada to još nisam pročitala jer ja mislim nije izašlo. Ali ono što mi je bilo drago, jeste to što u knjigama Stefan shvati koliko se zapravo Damon i Elena vole, koliko je to jako i posebno. Jače nego li njih dvoje ikada.

Julie MRZIM, i od ove sezone me jako razočarava, i stalno sam u nekom strahu da neće uništiti DE jer je sve u njenim rukama.
U 1. sezoni smo uglavnom upoznavali DE, i da budemo iskreni, tu je uglavnom sve bilo oko SE i uvođenja nas u priču, naravno, sve do kraja sezone kada smo mislili da je Elena, a ono Katherine, no hajde. ALi, mi nismo imali šta da izgubimo.
U 2. sezoni je već došlo do nekih zapleta, otkrivanja osjećanja, dovođenje Originalsa, što je već zaplelo priču, ali opet, i pored DE scena koje su predobre, i nenadmašne, opet nismo imali previše da izgubimo, jer, iako se Damon oporavljao od onog što mu se dešavalo u posljednjih nekoliko godina, Elena ga nije povrjeđivala jer mu nije davala nadu, i iako smo mi imali nadu, znali smo da je ona sa Stefanom, da je malo vjerovatno da će usred 2. sezone nekako izabrati njega. Naravno, sve do one zadnje scene, koja je bila uvod u 3. sezonu. Mislim da je ona scena trebala na neki način, u mojoj glavi je tako izgledalo, biti trailer za tu 3. jer, ovo je trebala biti DE sezona.
I bila je, barem negdje do sredine, kada su počeli ponovo uništavati neke likove koje nisu trebali, forsirati SE koja je postala malo manje dosadna, jer više nisu bili onako retardirano zaljubljeni, nego samo dosadno i ljigavo.
Toliko vrijeme su govorili "This is DE season", and now what? Šta, samo će nastaviti da nam daju lažne nade. Šta su mislili, eh sad ćemo mi jedan fini poljubac, i to im je dosta za života. Yeah right.
S druge strane, taj ples. Ako Elena zaista pleše sa Stefanom, onda je Damon u 19.-oj epizodi ili odbijen i ostavljen povrijeđen, ili je to, onako ples, ali po svemu sudeći, ovaj ples je sve samo ne "onako".

A ono što sam zaboravila reći je to da mi je drago što je Stefan u seriji daleko od Stefana u knjizi, jer je Stefan u knjizi, malo je reć odvratan, barem meni. Nigdje ni naznake toga da mu je stalo do brata, znači ništa.

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

136Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 2:47 pm

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Ne vjerujem da ce Elena ponovo povrijediti Damona,ali mislim da ce plesati sa Stefanom iz istog raloga iz kojeg je plesala sa njim u 3x14. Jednostavno,ne vjerujem da ce sada da idu tamo sa namjerom da plesu,kao u svim prethodnim plesovima. Ne mora znaciti nista negativno za nas,ako ce oni da plesu,da izvinete ko ih j***. Smile

137Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 06 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥

We Want Delena Sex je worldwide trending. xD
Iskreno - ja to ne želim još uvek. Jednostavno NE. Razloge smo navodili milion puta.
Hoću da ostanu epik.

I je l' možemo negde da imamo temu "Kevin Williamson"? xD
"Damon reached a place, because of his feelings for Elena, thinking that, for the very first time in his life that he has a home. And he’s setting up roots. And he found himself protecting what he held dear."
Let me love him. ♥

138Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

Em (:

Em (:

Videla sam trend, užasnula se. Ja bre neću seks, kakav seks, ja želim prvi pravi iskreni obostrani poljubac. To ja hoću.

139Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:22 pm

Crazy Lady (:

Crazy Lady (:
Werewolf in Town
Werewolf in Town

DE kiss in the rain je worldwide trend Cerek

https://twitter.com/#!/

140Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sat 07 Apr 2012, 11:25 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_lqedz6SyAq1r2320uo1_500

Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_lqedz6SyAq1r2320uo2_500

TA PRVA SEZONA.

141Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sun 08 Apr 2012, 6:54 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Kao da je bilo juce.. Kako su samo divni! 355

142Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Mon 09 Apr 2012, 5:12 pm

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Moj DE/SE video,molim vas pogledajte i komentarisite:

143Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Mon 09 Apr 2012, 7:25 pm

Em (:

Em (:

Ta prva sezona, majke mi, toliko mi nedostaje.

144Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 10 Apr 2012, 8:09 pm

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

145Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Wed 11 Apr 2012, 3:33 pm

daray

daray

Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 581548_362025863839645_106345739407660_988758_2094073553_n

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

146Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 17 Apr 2012, 4:05 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥

Sad DE moments on TVD that broke my heart:
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o1_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o2_250
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o5_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o4_250
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o6_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o3_250
Literally, plačem. :smrcc:
Stvarno se plašim nastavka sezone.

147Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:46 pm

Em (:

Em (:

I što kažeš. Shvatila sam da sam počela da se PLAŠIM serije, u smislu plašim se šta će uraditi sa likovima. Sad

148Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Tue 17 Apr 2012, 7:52 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Rose ♥️ wrote:
Sad DE moments on TVD that broke my heart:
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o1_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o2_250
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o5_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o4_250
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o6_250Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2lgofV8U61qgzpb5o3_250
Literally, plačem. :smrcc:
Stvarno se plašim nastavka sezone.
I ja. Vise i ne znam sta da ocekujem..

149Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Wed 18 Apr 2012, 8:16 am

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

they'll kiss.
mrziim tumblr zbog toliko spoilera placeem
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2nohf1nmF1qik2bvo2_r2_400

150Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Wed 18 Apr 2012, 9:08 am

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

Wwinner wrote:they'll kiss.
mrziim tumblr zbog toliko spoilera placeem
Damon & Elena ♥ - Page 6 Tumblr_m2nohf1nmF1qik2bvo2_r2_400

OMOJBOŽE. ASFGHDKLJ.
Da li je to scena uz Florence + The Machine? *o*
Bože, još samo malo. ._.

VIDITE KAKO JE ONA NJEGA ZGRABILA.
Ovo je strastveni poljlubac koji je ona inicirala.
Sada se nadam da će njen izbor na kraju biti Damon. haha
This gives me hope.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum