Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damon & Elena ♥

+33
snow white
Somerhalder's bitch
delenaMoment♥
europe11
Klaroline_♥
fearless.
Twin.flames
Mehurić
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
Amsterdam
VampireFreak
DEstiny :3
Rosie Sambora
discobaby
AnGel_Perroni
vampirekaca
Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
White Unicorn
**Miss Salvatore**
phoenix00
Crazy Lady (:
Starlight
chocolateChanel.
daray
Em (:
Ket ♥
Warrior Princess
♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Delena ❥
Zla_Sam
Rose ♥
<3 Originals <3
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

1Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:39 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lrmyfrS6fW1qenvsho3_500

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lr3zp4IHYV1qfryeeo2_500

It started with a touch...
"Damon..." Elena sighed happily in her sleep, before she turned around, clutching the covers to her chest.
All Damon could do was smile at the girl sleeping peacefully before him. His little deception had been worth it, and he knew deep down Elena knew who it was tonight. The question was, from what moment during their exploration of each other did she realise the truth...

Suddenly he was bending over her, making her lean backwards, too. Those black eyes filled the universe; they became her universe.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lryid3yaSs1qeev82o1_500

She could feel the surrender from the deepest part of her soul.
Except . . .
“I know your secret,” Damon whispered. “Shall I tell it to you? Or should I just do this?”
And once again he kissed her, a gentle caressing of her lips with his.
But if he knew, she thought dizzily, and he knew she knew he knew, then why . . .?
Sometimes, Damon’s telepathic voice came to her, a kiss is just a kiss . . .

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lwxl5mAjX71qaqt70o1_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lwxl5mAjX71qaqt70o5_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lwxl5mAjX71qaqt70o9_250

She remembered him. He was the one who understood her, who loved her. He was the one she wanted to be with forever.
His face appeared out of the mists in her mind. She considered it lovingly. All right, then. For him she would get up and walk through this ridiculous sleet until she found the proper clearing. Until she could join him. Then they’d be together.
The very thought of him seemed to warm her. There was a fire inside him that few people could see. She saw it, though. It was like the fire inside her.

“And who am I? Do you know who I am?” She smiled up at him, showing him her pointed teeth. “Of course I do. You’re Damon, and I love you.”

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lvxwm1u8Ik1qashz2o1_r1_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lvxwm1u8Ik1qashz2o3_250

"I can waken things inside you that have been sleeping all your life.
You're strong enough to live in the dark, to glory in it. You can
become a queen of the shadows.
Why not take that Power, Elena? Let me help you
take it."

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lvsitcF00Z1qaqt70o1_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lvsitcF00Z1qaqt70o4_250

His lips parted in a quick breath and he looked away. "I may just have to make you my Queen of Shadows," he said, and, speaking almost to himself, he continued: "I've had many companions, girls as young as you and women who were the beauties of Europe. But you're the one I want at my side. Ruling, taking what we want when we want it. Feared and worshipped by all the weaker souls. Would that be so bad?"
It was strange, but she felt no need to lie to him.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lrmyfrS6fW1qenvsho4_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lrmyfrS6fW1qenvsho5_250

"The necklace, take it."
For a moment, as Damon glanced toward Elena, their gazes met and something electric passed between them. It made Elena tingle all over, that look did.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lth7n71S0y1qg076no1_500

"...'Do you love me?' The voice asked.
Elena shook her head, backing away slowly. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest.
The man grabbed both arms and held her forcibly to the wall; he rested his head in her curve of her neck, inhaling her scent. "Liar," he whispered in her ear. "

"I shouldn’t have left. I promise you, I will never leave you again."

"What do you want me to say?" she sighed softly, unconsciously moving her head to the side, the feeling of him so close giving her comfort.
"The truth."
He kissed her neck, causing Elena to shiver. He looked back at her, his intense eyes inquiring for an answer.
"I...I..." Elena stuttered, unable to voice her response. Too consumed by the intense waves of emotion washing over her by the yearning look on his face.
He gripped her arms tighter now, urging her for an answer.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lnf1tvwr2K1qc9cn2o1_500

"You're hurting me!"
"Am I?"
Elena squirmed from his touch.
"You're hurting me!" she cried again, more urgently this time.
"Just like you're hurting me!" The man growled back, his response almost animalistic.
Elena looked into his eyes, darkening in anger; she could feel the fear beginning to seep into her system. She had never seen him so livid, so full of raw emotion.
With a sigh Elena finally admitted the truth.
"I love you," she croaked, looking up into the eyes of the man.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_luhbg8qfPE1qio2ueo1_r1_500

Twin Flames:

Spoiler:

It's impossible to convey exactly what Damon&Elena are in simple words.
You have to watch them to really feel it, you have to take each moment and put them all together to really feel the effects of them.
They are above and beyond anything before.
I have had OTP's, but nothing compares to the craziness that Damon&Elena bring out of me.
It started with the most obvious thing: Chemistry.
It's undeniable.
Ian and Nina just have this pure, natural chemistry that makes their scenes come alive.
Their eyes meet and you can practically see the sparks.
They obliterate the others personal space and you feel the heat burning through your screen.
And the slightest touch between them makes my heart race.
They are that damn powerful.
Add to that, the story between them and the way their characters compliment each other, and you have perfection.
They truly are Twin Flames.
They are fiery, passionate and they act from their hearts.
They make mistakes but they are ultimately motivated by love.
Elena hated him.
Damon saw her as a pawn in his game.
But she affected him.
She became his humanity over the course of a slow build.
She pushed him and he responded by trying to be better.
But only for her.
Always for her.
We have watched them grow at a steady, natural pace.
And we will continue to do so.
Whatever happens between these two in the future.

You know, when Damon's in the presence of Elena, that is when you definitely see a change in him. There is something so profoundly attractive to Damon about this girl, not only just because Nina Dobrev is strikingly beautiful and extraordinarily talented, but because there's a lot of Nina in Elena and Elena is very sweet and [she's] going to be a complex character. Something about her reminds Damon of something that was very important in his life, and that's why you see a bit of difference with him when he's around her.
~ Ian Somerhalder.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lscpk5JQn11r3gutdo1_500

She makes him feel, makes him trust. He is her hero, her savior ... her Damon.

"Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you for that."

Remember the 17 year old girl that we met a few months after her parents died. She was so determined to play it safe and to protect herself. The only thing that seemed to light a fire under her was the need to be there for her brother and keep him from going off the deep end, despite his efforts to resist it.
Now, look at the road she’s traveled; she’s grown in some ways and lost herself in others. She’s been challenged and she’s had to overcome things that would have brought a lot of other people to their knees. She has been knocked down and around by so many people in so many ways, but she’s still standing.
She’s not perfect. She gets scared, she makes mistakes; sometimes she hides when she should fight. Sometimes she fights when she should pull back. And even when she gives up, it’s not really giving up because it’s the only way she knows to fight for them.
Them.
Those people in her life that she doesn’t want to live without.
In the time that we’ve known her, Elena has fought for a lot of people. For Jeremy like I said before. For Vicki. For Caroline. For Stefan.
But none of those fights - not even the one to pull Stefan back from the brink of suicide - compares to the way that she’s fought for Damon. At least not for me. When it comes to Damon, Elena operates on instinct and on emotion. The reason she struggles so much with her feelings for him is that her mind is always racing to play catch up; always trying to explain and rationalize something that goes beyond explanation, beyond rationalization.
Fighting for Damon is hard. He fights back and he is ruthless with it. When he feels emotional, when he feels threatened, it’s very easy for him to go to drastic lengths to deflect. JNSI case in point. But how many people do you know who having watched their brother fall in a dead heap in front of them, would still have the presence of mind to see the tortured man behind the monster who in a moment of desperation wanted to be hated? Through all the anger, through all of the hurt, through all of the grief, she couldn’t blind herself to him and that’s because she knew who he was before, she knew what he was..
She might have spent three episodes “hating him” but first instincts are telling and hers is always - whether she accepts it or struggles with it - to see what’s under the surface.
Remember the vampire we first met? He was dangerous and cocky and unpredictable. Unstable even. He toyed with people because it was fun and because he could. He killed without hesitation but not without - as we’d later learn - remorse.
He was closed up and closed off. Until he realized that someone had actually noticed one of his rare lightening quick flashes of vulnerability. Suddenly, the man who spent a century and a half becoming a cold blooded vampire found himself on the road to a redemption that he’s still not even sure he can attain.
There are days he does not want to travel that road. He goes to pains to set himself back. But there are other people who set him back too. His brother. Katherine. Sometimes even Elena herself, the one person who believes in his ability to be redeemed more than any other. And yet despite all those set backs, despite all the pain and the heartache that he’s experienced recently - we won’t even touch on his human life or the 145 years in between turning and now - he too, is still standing.
“There’s only so much hurt a man can take,” ——Damon S.
Being strong isn’t always about never falling down or falling apart. It’s about where you go and what you do when you get up again. Damon isn’t allowing himself to give up, not just because Elena needs him. But because she still believes in him. And yes, sometimes fighting with him and for him is painful (for the both of them) and it leads to tears and angry words and hugs and distance and heartache but it keeps the journey going.
The reason they hurt each other so much? The reason they drive each other so crazy? The reason everything is so complicated and painful and messy? Because it matters and they both know it. Because it would be easier for everyone if they just walked away from each other but they don’t. Because love isn’t just fluffy clouds and rainbows. It’s pain, it’s growth, it’s loss, it’s triumph, it’s giddiness, it’s rare. True love is the kind you have to fight the hardest for and it’s the kind that gets tested the most.

They are strong together, and they are each other’s weakness.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lxpm05pneP1qbkhhbo1_250 Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lxpm05pneP1qbkhhbo2_250

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_lt1b54Vsap1r0yrj0o3_500

2Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:43 pm

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

Jupi jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeej nova DE tema 199 199 199 199
Bravo mi Smile))) Peta tema ....svaka nam cast xD

A ovaj post me je rastavio na delove....znaci nemam odgovarajucu rec da opisem koliko je savrsen srce

355 355 355 355 355

3Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:51 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥
Your Best Friend is a Witch

Ako uspem da se sastavim do epzode, svaka mi čast.
Ovo je perfection. ♥️
DE is perfection!

Cerek Cerek

Jesnostavno savršenstvo.

4Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Thu 15 Mar 2012, 11:53 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Divan je. Mislim da je najljepši do sada.
Neki djelovi posta su mi stvarno natjerali suze na oči,
pogotovo “I know your secret” dio iz knjiga.
Takođe, Twin Flames tekst.

L. <3

http://willyoudothisforme.tumblr.com/

5Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 1:40 am

Delena ❥

Delena ❥
Someone's New in Your World

Savrsena tema, i meni se bas svidja sve Very Happy odlicno svaka cast.

6Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 7:53 am

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥

♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Fenomenalno,vrlo kreativno. Svaki put kad se otvori nova tema ja se rasplacem na prvi post xD
Ugl. epizoda sinoc je bila vise nego dobra? Matt & Elena razgovor je *___* ! Tako sam sretna zbog almost priznanja za Damona i zbog razloga zbog kojeg se zaljubila u Stefana. Sada,vise nego ikad vjerujem da ce DE biti endgame! <3

7Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 8:42 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Prvi post je predobar! Jako mi se svidja! srce
DELENA!!!!!! 355

8Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 9:50 am

Rose ♥

Rose ♥

Hm, kako sam se nadala, ova epzoda je bla odlična za DE: xD

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo2_250
Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo3_r1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo4_r1_250
Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo5_r1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo6_r1_250
Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo7_r1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ymaa2i9k1qdz3mzo8_r1_250
Ova scena obećava!! Cerek
Oprostite, al mene je stvarno obradovala.
Čekam da Elena kaže Dejmonu da nje mslla stvarno ono što je rekla na balu Majklsona. Al da taj razgovor traje malo duže.

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ydjvgHr11qik2bvo1_r1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ydjvgHr11qik2bvo2_r1_250
Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ydjvgHr11qik2bvo5_r1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0ydjvgHr11qik2bvo6_r1_250

Samo razlog više da verujemo da će se DE desiti. I dokaz da Elena odrasta.
Perfect. <3

9Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 11:24 am

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3

Meni je i vise nego dovoljno sto je konacno na glas priznala svoja osecanja pa sad moze da se svadja sa njim i da glumi da ga hejtuje koliko god zeli Smile))

"Should i send lasagne?" hahahahah kako mi je nedostajao ovakav Damon srce

10Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:20 pm

Ket ♥

Ket ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

kolko odgovora dobih na onu moju glupu sliku sa tumblra ROFL u temi D&E number 4
baš me zanima kako neko kome ne poznaje zna dal sam isfrustrirani fan koji seje hejt Oh, god -.- pazi koji naziv Oh, god -.-
nema veze što ima na 1000 na takvih slika i u Stelena temi zvvv

11Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 12:46 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Ket ♥️ wrote:kolko odgovora dobih na onu moju glupu sliku sa tumblra ROFL u temi D&E number 4
baš me zanima kako neko kome ne poznaje zna dal sam isfrustrirani fan koji seje hejt Oh, god -.- pazi koji naziv Oh, god -.-

Zvučiš isfrustrirano. Dunno :S I itekako seješ hejt. Koja je poenta bila postavljanja "glupe" slike sa Tumblra, koja apsolutno nije bila tačna, u DE temi ako nije hejt i podsticanje svađe? Šta si očekivala, da niko neće odreagovati?

I 1000 takvih slika nema u Stelena temi. Ima samo argumentovanog hejt sa poentom.

12Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 1:11 pm

Em (:

Em (:

Delena.
One word, 6 letters, mean the world.

''Damon just sort of... snuck up on me.''

To je sve što imam da kažem.

13Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 1:19 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥

Damon & Elena ♥ Paradise_by_lola_de_vamp-d4pe7bh

Uvijek ce biti onih koji su protiv ^^ i jedino ovdje mogu da iskazu ^-^

14Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 1:27 pm

daray

daray

She makes him feel, makes him trust. He is her hero, her savior ... her Damon.

To je ono pravo

I onaj tekst o Twin Flames i iz knjige "I know your secret".
Koliko volim taj dio.

I nakon sinoćnje epizode, i onog Eleninog priznanja o nekim stvarima, nekako sam barem na trenutak sretnija što se tiče DE.

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

15Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 1:42 pm

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3

Damon & Elena ♥ 427130_346958142013084_106345739407660_947537_1364844965_n

16Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 2:17 pm

Ket ♥

Ket ♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Zla_Sam wrote:
Ket ♥️ wrote:kolko odgovora dobih na onu moju glupu sliku sa tumblra ROFL u temi D&E number 4

Zvučiš isfrustrirano. Dunno :S I itekako seješ hejt. Koja je poenta bila postavljanja "glupe" slike sa Tumblra, koja apsolutno nije bila tačna, u DE temi ako nije hejt i podsticanje svađe? Šta si očekivala, da niko neće odreagovati?

I 1000 takvih slika nema u Stelena temi. Ima samo argumentovanog hejt sa poentom.

ima Wink samo što tamo niko nije odreagovao Laughing pa sad vidi razliku Wink
ne znam kakav argument hoćeš al od mene ako malo ne spustiš loptu nećeš dobiti nijedan Wink

17Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3

Kaca ta slika jednostavno nema sta da trazi u DE temi. Svako ima pravo da shipuje koga hoce,da ima svoje i da se ne slaze sa tudjim misljenjem.Naravno uz odgovarajuce argumente a ne prosipanjem cistog hejta. Ne znam koja ti je bila namera sa tom slikom ali postavljanje tako necega u DE temu izgleda kao cist hejt i provociranje DE fanova. Mi nas ship volimo u ovoj temi i vecina nas ni ne ulazi u SE temu bas radi izbegavanja ovakvih nesuglasica (da ne kazem sukoba) isto tako i vi imate SE temu u kojoj mozete da pisete i postavljate sta god zelite o Steleni i zaista ne vidim potrebu za mesanjem :/

18Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 3:11 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Ket ♥️ wrote:ima Wink samo što tamo niko nije odreagovao Laughing pa sad vidi razliku Wink
ne znam kakav argument hoćeš al od mene ako malo ne spustiš loptu nećeš dobiti nijedan Wink

Neću? Onda ti nema šta da radiš na ovom forumu. banned wave

19Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 4:52 pm

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

<3 Originals <3 wrote:Damon & Elena ♥ 427130_346958142013084_106345739407660_947537_1364844965_n

Moja reakcija O.O
Awww. Bilo mi je pomalo i žao Matta.

20Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 5:39 pm

Em (:

Em (:

Ja sam oduševljena Metom.
Tačka.
Ali ovo nije tema za njega, tako da.
DELENA. ♥

21Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:55 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Ket ♥️ wrote:
Zla_Sam wrote:

ima Wink samo što tamo niko nije odreagovao Laughing pa sad vidi razliku Wink

ti si jedina koja ovde treba ds spusti loptu jer širiš mržnju i negativnu energiju bez razloga. činjenica je da je neko vreme bilo bezrazložnog hejta u SE temi, ali smo to sankcionisali na vreme i toga više nema, već samo kvalitetnih argumenata. a to da se niko nije obazirao na bilo kakav hejt, nisi u pravu jer jeste, samo si ti pročitala poslednje 3 stranice pa nemaš pojma o čemu pričaš.

ako nisi isfrustrirana šta radiš u ovoj temi?

u redu je da ne voliš DE ali ako već hejtuješ daj razloge. u SVAKOJ temi moraš dati odgovarajući razlog, jer smo mi takav forum i od svakog člana očekujemo argumente na bilo kakav jači izraz jer volimo sve da diskutujemo i analiziramo. tvoje je da li možeš da se nosiš sa tim ili ne.

i naravno, Lidija. ti savršena ženo. MOJ DIVNI TALENTU.

22Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 6:57 pm

Crazy Lady (:

Crazy Lady (:
Werewolf in Town
Werewolf in Town

That AMAZING moment when your realize that Matt ships Delena Cerek

https://twitter.com/#!/

23Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Fri 16 Mar 2012, 10:22 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0zeygbrNT1r6bsq4o1_250Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0zeygbrNT1r6bsq4o2_250

Damon & Elena ♥ Tumblr_m0zeygbrNT1r6bsq4o3_500

24Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

London ♥️ wrote:That AMAZING moment when your realize that Matt ships Delena Cerek

Zna momak sta valja.. he

25Damon & Elena ♥ Empty Re: Damon & Elena ♥ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 1:41 pm

Delena ❥

Delena ❥

Princess Of Darkness wrote:
London ♥️ wrote:That AMAZING moment when your realize that Matt ships Delena Cerek

Zna momak sta valja.. he
Upravo to Very Happy

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum