Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaus & Rebekah

+22
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
Klaroline_♥
¿coka?
phoenix00
fearless.
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
<3 Originals <3
Dr. John Watson
Rose ♥
*Jelna*
Ket ♥
Rose in the Rain
White Unicorn
daray
Lady Autumn
chocolateChanel.
DEstiny :3
hari_95
Warrior Princess
Endzi
Zla_Sam
Starlight
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

Starlight

Starlight

prelepi su. jbg sad, shipujem ih totalno xD jes' da se nikad neće desiti, al dobro, uvek će imati divne scene nabijene hemijom i to je meni sasvim dovoljno, lol.

27Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

daray

daray
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

nažalost se neće desiti, ali dobro. Volim njihove scene Very Happy

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

28Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lv8e2uUl5n1qi0k3go1_500

*.*

Čitam komentar na tumblru u fazonu Klaus uglavnom zove Rebeku sister, rijetko kad po imenu, da mi sebe podsjetio šta mu je ona i šta zapravo treba da osjeća prema njoj.

Alo, ljudi, pa nismo samo mi prsli Cerek

Last edited by Zla_Sam on Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://willyoudothisforme.tumblr.com/

29Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 10:46 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Čitam komentar na tumblru u fazonu Klaus uglavnom zove Rebeku sister, rijetko kad po imenu, da mi sebe podsjetio šta mu je ona i šta zapravo treba da osjeća prema njoj.

tako j*beno dobra teorija!

tako mi je drago što nismo same he

30Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:23 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo1_250 Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo2_250
Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo3_500

BUT MAN. IMMORTAL GOLDEN VAMPIRE SIBLINGS WITH A TENDENCY TO TURN ON EACH OTHER AND CUE SUBSEQUENT MURDERS.

LOVE.

That last scene, man. That last scene.

I refuse to feel guilty for shipping this (because you know who doesn’t care about incest? Cesare Borgia and the twins Lannister. And besides, what is incest anyway when you’re a thousand years old with the capacity for thousands more?) because this is constructively amazingly beautiful okay.

Here is a guy who’s lived a thousand years, a guy who is so recklessly impulsive yet with this huge capability for cunning, who is ferociously afraid of being alone yet has no issues with daggering his family dead because, hey, they’ll come back alive soon and we’ll have a huge family reunion. A guy who’s had everyone in his family betray him and turn against him presumably because god, can you imagine dealing with Klaus for an eternity? (‘ELIJAH HELP ME FIND THE DOPPELGANGER’ ‘ELIJAH I DON’T CARE FIND SOME OTHER WENCH TO BONE WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT ON THE ROAD’ ‘ELIJAH I AM SICK OF YOUR MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS’ ‘ELIJAH WHY ARE YOU ANGRY’ ‘ELIJAH COME BACK HERE’ ‘ELIJAH I’M TELLING REBEKAH SHE’LL TAKE MY SIDE’ ‘GODDAMMIT ELIJAH I WAS GOING TO SHARE MY COGNAC WITH YOU BUT NOW I’LL HAVE TO KILL YOU’) And here’s his sister. Rash and bold and sassy with this reserved cunning that comes from years upon years of experience - ‘we all had a chance to choose a side. I picked the right side. Eventually.’ - of dealing with him, who’s presumably turned against him before, and even when he sticks her with a dagger and wakes her up ninety years later, she’s still there for him.

And he’s weirdly protective of her, expecting her to fold to his every wish, and she fights back even when she knows that he can dagger her in a second. He’s fine with Stefan because he thinks that he won’t take her away from him, knows that nobody can take her away from him because they have an eternity together. They are a family. They will be there when there’s no one else left, they will still be there when the world burns, and so he’s not jealous, and she’s not sick of him, not really - she’s sick of running. And in the end Stefan doesn’t take her away, nobody takes her away except Klaus and his crimes. And now he daggers her again because, hey - they have an eternity. He has the capacity to wait, forever if needs be, and this isn’t a good bye, it’s only a promise.

THIS WILL FOREVER BE A KLAUS/REBEKAH APPRECIATION BLOG.

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxjwo4j3JM1qisd43o1_500

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxfbknLWOY1qgiopro1_500
Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxfbknLWOY1qgiopro2_500

Znate ko je Price Peterson? On piše recapove s ovim sličicama i stalno se sprda al' ovo je najljepša stvar koju je ikada napisao. :')

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lx83dyd7YE1r9w7l9o1_500

Khm.

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lw9do2EfJQ1r5xemxo1_500

Što više razmišljam o njima, sve mi više ima smisla. Ovaj bolestan storyline bi bio tako savršen. AND I’LL GLADLY GO TO HELL FOR THEM. Just sayin',

31Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:32 pm

Dr. John Watson

Dr. John Watson
Invited in
Invited in

Drago mi je da je neko pokrenuo ovu temu i rekao da ih šipuje. Ja već danima mislim o njima i obožavam ih. Mislim da je čak moguće da se dese. Mislim jeste incest, ali šta ima veze. Strašno me podjećaju na Cersei i Jaime-a iz GoT-a. Još su oni toliko godina vampiri, kakav incest xD

32Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:36 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Zla_Sam wrote:
Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo1_250 Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo2_250
Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxg8baNX6R1qbkhhbo3_500

BUT MAN. IMMORTAL GOLDEN VAMPIRE SIBLINGS WITH A TENDENCY TO TURN ON EACH OTHER AND CUE SUBSEQUENT MURDERS.

LOVE.

That last scene, man. That last scene.

I refuse to feel guilty for shipping this (because you know who doesn’t care about incest? Cesare Borgia and the twins Lannister. And besides, what is incest anyway when you’re a thousand years old with the capacity for thousands more?) because this is constructively amazingly beautiful okay.

Here is a guy who’s lived a thousand years, a guy who is so recklessly impulsive yet with this huge capability for cunning, who is ferociously afraid of being alone yet has no issues with daggering his family dead because, hey, they’ll come back alive soon and we’ll have a huge family reunion. A guy who’s had everyone in his family betray him and turn against him presumably because god, can you imagine dealing with Klaus for an eternity? (‘ELIJAH HELP ME FIND THE DOPPELGANGER’ ‘ELIJAH I DON’T CARE FIND SOME OTHER WENCH TO BONE WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT ON THE ROAD’ ‘ELIJAH I AM SICK OF YOUR MILK OF HUMAN KINDNESS’ ‘ELIJAH WHY ARE YOU ANGRY’ ‘ELIJAH COME BACK HERE’ ‘ELIJAH I’M TELLING REBEKAH SHE’LL TAKE MY SIDE’ ‘GODDAMMIT ELIJAH I WAS GOING TO SHARE MY COGNAC WITH YOU BUT NOW I’LL HAVE TO KILL YOU’) And here’s his sister. Rash and bold and sassy with this reserved cunning that comes from years upon years of experience - ‘we all had a chance to choose a side. I picked the right side. Eventually.’ - of dealing with him, who’s presumably turned against him before, and even when he sticks her with a dagger and wakes her up ninety years later, she’s still there for him.

And he’s weirdly protective of her, expecting her to fold to his every wish, and she fights back even when she knows that he can dagger her in a second. He’s fine with Stefan because he thinks that he won’t take her away from him, knows that nobody can take her away from him because they have an eternity together. They are a family. They will be there when there’s no one else left, they will still be there when the world burns, and so he’s not jealous, and she’s not sick of him, not really - she’s sick of running. And in the end Stefan doesn’t take her away, nobody takes her away except Klaus and his crimes. And now he daggers her again because, hey - they have an eternity. He has the capacity to wait, forever if needs be, and this isn’t a good bye, it’s only a promise.

THIS WILL FOREVER BE A KLAUS/REBEKAH APPRECIATION BLOG.

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxjwo4j3JM1qisd43o1_500

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxfbknLWOY1qgiopro1_500
Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lxfbknLWOY1qgiopro2_500

Znate ko je Price Peterson? On piše recapove s ovim sličicama i stalno se sprda al' ovo je najljepša stvar koju je ikada napisao. :')

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lx83dyd7YE1r9w7l9o1_500

Khm.

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_lw9do2EfJQ1r5xemxo1_500

Što više razmišljam o njima, sve mi više ima smisla. Ovaj bolestan storyline bi bio tako savršen. AND I’LL GLADLY GO TO HELL FOR THEM. Just sayin',

prelepo Klanja Se

realno, oni su vampiri. kod njih ne važe naša pravila. incest je zabranjena stvar samo zato što iz toga nastaju poremećena deca sa raznoraznim nedostacima. vampiri ne mogu da imaju decu. therefore Klaus/Rebekah could be allowed to happen.

i baš tako, Rebekah jeste jedina žena koju je on ikada voleo, takodje ona je jedna od retkih koja mu se bez straha suprotstavljala. a ona je i jedina pored koje smo videle ili zbog koje smo videli bilo kakve tragove slabosti prema njemu. i to nešto znači. bar bi trebalo da znači. da smo na HBO-u značilo bi xD

33Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:40 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Waaaa, i Stefan nam se pridružio Cerek

To i ja kažeš, em što su vampiri, em što je fikcija.
Nije da bih podržavala incest u stvarnom životu.

Mene podsjećaju i na Čezarea & Lukreciju iz Bordžija.
Mislim, Čezare je približno psihopata koliko i Klaus. Laughing

Ako je Klausov ljubavni interest nama već poznat lik, kako Bonnie ili Caroline imaju više smisla od Rebeke? Nikako.
Ali .. ovo nije HBO. Meh. -.-

34Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Mon 09 Jan 2012, 11:49 pm

Starlight

Starlight

al stvarno imaju smisla. mnogo više smisla nego Bonnie i Caroline, jer su oni imali scene, jako zanimljive scene dok Klaus sa Bonnie i Caroline, ili je imao jednu scenu il nijednu, i to nijednu bitnu. a gotovo svaka Klaus/Rebekah scena je bitna na svoj način.

35Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:50 am

daray

daray

to je tako istinito. Rebekah je jedina žena koju je Klaus ikada volio. Mislim da više voli nju, nego što je ikada volio majku.
a i to, možda zvuči poremećeno, ali oni su vampiri, nakon svega njih dvoje će ostati kroz vječnost, a ne mogu imati djecu Very Happy
po meni, veće šanse su za njih dvoje, nego za bilo koju drugu curu i Klausa.
a i pomalo je čudan način na koji se Klaus brine za nju, mislim, nije tipično kako se brat za sestru brine, barem sam ja stekla taj utisak.

And I am so glad that we are not alone ^^

36Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:32 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Skylar. wrote:pošto još nema puno incest fanova don't kill us

video je stvarno lijep Very Happy

Predivan je *.*

I ovaj je divan.
Gledam i kontam da se stvarno ne tripujem što se tiče Klausove čudne ljubavi prema Rebeki.

37Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:48 pm

daray

daray

taj video je kao napravljen u fazonu brother & sister, but, ja vidim sve samo ne to xD
u stvarnost me vrati samo to kada on kaže sister, ali stvarno, na trenutke zaboravljam da su brat i sestra

pjesma u tom videu je predivna

38Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 3:08 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Milice, predivan video. ko god da nije gledao seriju, ubedjena sam da ne bi shvatio da su oni brat i sestra xD

39Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 5:12 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Spoiler:
Cute! <3

40Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 5:17 pm

Starlight

Starlight

jao, divni su ^^

još nam samo fali da se smuvaju u privatnom životu xD

41Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 5:19 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

U stvarnom zivotu bi bili extra par! Cerek

42Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm

daray

daray

Ja bi se slagirala Very Happy a fak nmg vidjeti tu sliku jer sam na mobitelu -.-

43Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:11 pm

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3

ja ih shipujem.....HARDCORE ship pa nek' idem u pakao zbog njih ali stojim iza toga Very Happy
i definitivno bi ih shipovala i kad bi se smuvali u privatnom zivotu Very Happy

44Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:21 pm

Starlight

Starlight

oh, Jelena, lepo te je imati u klubu Klaus/Rebekah obožavalaca Cerek

moramo našem shipu dati ime xD

45Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:23 pm

daray

daray

Raus xD
Klebekah Razz

Jelena ^^
welcome to the club

46Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥
Your Best Friend is a Witch
Your Best Friend is a Witch

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_luleh6vtsy1r5xemxo1_500

Uuu, sviđa mi se naziv Klebekah. xD

U svakom slučaju, ja ih ne shipujem kao par u seriji.
Mislim, prepuni su hemije, očigledno. Ali, nisam baš za incest.
Mada, kad mu ne bi stvarno bila sestra...bilo bi.....tako jbno dobro! Cerek

Šalim se-meni odgovaraju i kao brother/sister tandem.

47Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:29 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Klebekah. svidja mi se Very Happy

48Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Empty Re: Klaus & Rebekah Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

daray

daray

So, we have a name Very Happy

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_luic1f9s6w1qdm7loo1_500

Klaus & Rebekah - Page 2 Tumblr_ltj6hgZgRJ1qdm7loo1_500