Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Profil: Damon Salvatore

+56
**Miss Salvatore**
Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
Dragan91
White Unicorn
LoveDamon
Nikola4FG
Spirit Crusher
Klaroline_♥
Rose ♥
BebaX1
*MiMa*97
¿coka?
♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
Delena.Eternal.Love
together.forever♥
Lilith.
Mici
Katty
Lady Autumn
Little.Star.On.The.Sky
MissNothing
<3 Originals <3
chocolateChanel.
Starlight
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
Anne Salvatore
Mαяi♥
♦Black♦Betty♦
Angi93
Angel From Hell
aide ~
Maky くろ
Warrior Princess
I.Love.You
Anette
daray
Endzi
Zla_Sam
Evelin
Tasha'94
Damons'Girl*
ILoveVampires
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
pendragons
Dark_Princess
Vamp girl
миранда переа♥
Twin.flames
Katherine Pierce
Bojana Winchaster
Mrs.Somerhalder
DEstiny :3
♥qυєєη σƒ sнα∂σωѕ♥
.LoVe.rEaLly.SuCkS.
Em (:
Delena ♥
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:42 pm

*MiMa*97

*MiMa*97
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

¿coka? wrote:Plave ociiii °_°
Zaljubljena u ovog idiota! Very Happy
Savrsen osmeh*.*xD

127Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Wed 30 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

BebaX1

BebaX1
Only Human
Only Human

Prelep je...a ne samo da je uloga divna...nego i Ian fantasticno glumi... srce

128Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sun 18 Dec 2011, 11:37 am

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FYI, postoji i Damon lip balm. Fascinirana sam. haha
Get me one, right away.

To je ono, Want some Damon on your lips?

129Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sun 18 Dec 2011, 1:18 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥
Your Best Friend is a Witch

Aaaaaaaa ladno! Very Happy
hahaha oduševljena sam. Kupila bih to, čisto iz fazona! Very Happy

Inače, da je fantastičan i da nosi ovu seriju - o tome ne treba diskutovati!
Obožavam ga...just the way he is! 355

130Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sun 18 Dec 2011, 2:04 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Nika Kći Zevsova ~ wrote:

Get me one, right away.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH NE MOGU DA VERUJEM!

131Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sun 18 Dec 2011, 7:26 pm

Endzi

Endzi
Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.
Klaus' Bloody Hybrid.

Kaya wrote:
Nika Kći Zevsova ~ wrote:

Get me one, right away.

AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH NE MOGU DA VERUJEM!

Hahhahaha jao de su de setili da naprave to XD

132Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 20 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥

(Source: frambouaz)

133Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Fri 30 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

Klaroline_♥

Klaroline_♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

uff Damon ♥️

a ovaj Lipbalm mi se baš sviđa,moram ga potražiti Very Happy xDDDD

134Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Thu 05 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

Spirit Crusher

Spirit Crusher
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Damon je prezabavan,ima smisla za humor i kul je Very Happy
but don't like Delena Razz

http://www.photoshop-tn.com/

135Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

Nikola4FG

Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls

Dobar je al me mnogo lik nervira...

136Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:26 pm

Nikola4FG

Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls

Mislim ne nervira me u ovim zadnjim ep ali na pocetku me preterano iritirao

137Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Fri 06 Jan 2012, 12:27 pm

Nikola4FG

Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls

A i previse mu se vidi da voli Elenu Smile

138Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 10 Jan 2012, 1:07 am

Starlight

Starlight

Cerek

139Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 10 Jan 2012, 10:13 am

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

Kaya wrote:

Cerek

AHAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAH ljubav Cerek

140Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 10 Jan 2012, 12:44 pm

LoveDamon

LoveDamon
At Mystic Grills
At Mystic Grills

Jao Boze kakav je sladak! 44666

141Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Fri 13 Jan 2012, 10:58 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

Nisam znala da i ovoga ima. Cerek

142Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:50 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

Postaviću i ovde.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damon proves he is the solution.

Again. He steps back. He chooses to play the bad guy, be aware, he isn’t one, he is just back at faking he is fine being the crazy vampire, because it’s easier that way, for anyone, including him.

Damon chose to be hated by Elena, and Stefan just sit on his ass, distracting Bonnie. Stefan let Damon commit one terrible action, and he was like he didn’t give a damn. Damon chose to snap, on purpose, he wasn’t over the top this time. It’s easier if it’s him doing damage. They say Damon always gets a free pass, well after all that’s happened, it’s clear to see who gets one instead. Stefan was once again selfish. As he watched his brother making all the life and death decisions. Damon protected Elena’s ass while he was gone (of course protecting and distracting Klaus and protecting them, no one wants to forget how heroic Stefan is while trying to make everyone hate him…) and now he was ready to tear them apart some more. Damon helped Elena, and now it’s like he doesn’t want them to fix their relationship. Stefan knows that he could lose Elena this time, he knows she could choose Damon, and he sits on his ass, watching as Damon facilitates their future reunion.

Damon cares too much, he became a problem. At the ball, Stefan brought down his brother so that Elena could make her own game. And he was the guy who respected her decisions. But now that it’s to save Elena, he lets Damon do it. He lets him lose it, again. As long as he doesn’t come out as the one messing around.

Reminding me how Stefan has driven Elena off the bridge isn’t helping me supporting this reunion of the soulmates. At all. And I wouldn’t even if that thing wasn’t mentioned one episode yes and the other as well. You know why? Because it’s stupid. The whole concept behind it is stupid. Do you remember how hard they all were on Damon when he snapped, and killed Jeremy? Rightly they were. Elena has come to forgive him, after months, meanwhile he also forced his blood on her, to let her live, somehow, even if she didn’t agree in becoming a vampire. Elena forgave Damon after months of having lost her forever. Why now, the whole issues of Stefan not caring at all for Elena, forcing her with his blood and almost getting her killed, and not to save her in his sick way, but to use her and get revenge on Klaus, is glossed over? Why they are all back supporting Stefan and all that matters is Damon sleeping around? PLEASE. This is embarassing. What Stefan is doing, not drinking human blood, to come back as he was before, isn’t just gonna erase all he did.

And when I say that Damon is always the solution, I mean it. Look at what he did: he once again chose to step back, he learns he became one of the biggest problems of Elena, he learnt he is a liability, no matter if he cares or he doesn’t, he is basically shit, so he is back at playing one, it’s the best he can do and it’s easier for everyone. He didn’t choose to be the bad guy that night, he chose to flip a coin. Damon knows somehow he deserves Elena, a thing he didn’t back when he compelled her to forget his love for her. Now he is gaining some self respect, and it’s burning him how he has to be there and watch as eventually Stefan gets Elena, after all that’s happened. Ultimately he chose to be hated by her because she doesn’t want him. He wanted to win her and not steal her, but she is still stuck on the memory of what she and Stefan were and he is allowing and facilitating the situation.

Damon was selfless. Damon never chooses himself, and there were times he did, but he always felt like he didn’t deserve it. From a guy who thinks very low of himself, he deserves to die and to be hated, even if it burns him inside because he knows he doesn’t. He wants to live, he wants to love, he wants to protect the people he loves. And no one wants him to do so, apparently. Doesn’t matter if Elena wouldn’t have survived without him, doesn’t matter if Stefan needed his brother. All he sees is how selfish the people he loves are around him. All the time.

Damon is over it. He is gonna wear his bad guy best suite, he is gonna show them. How to survive without him.

143Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sat 18 Feb 2012, 5:47 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Iris_Apfel wrote:Postaviću i ovde.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Damon proves he is the solution.

Again. He steps back. He chooses to play the bad guy, be aware, he isn’t one, he is just back at faking he is fine being the crazy vampire, because it’s easier that way, for anyone, including him.

Damon chose to be hated by Elena, and Stefan just sit on his ass, distracting Bonnie. Stefan let Damon commit one terrible action, and he was like he didn’t give a damn. Damon chose to snap, on purpose, he wasn’t over the top this time. It’s easier if it’s him doing damage. They say Damon always gets a free pass, well after all that’s happened, it’s clear to see who gets one instead. Stefan was once again selfish. As he watched his brother making all the life and death decisions. Damon protected Elena’s ass while he was gone (of course protecting and distracting Klaus and protecting them, no one wants to forget how heroic Stefan is while trying to make everyone hate him…) and now he was ready to tear them apart some more. Damon helped Elena, and now it’s like he doesn’t want them to fix their relationship. Stefan knows that he could lose Elena this time, he knows she could choose Damon, and he sits on his ass, watching as Damon facilitates their future reunion.

Damon cares too much, he became a problem. At the ball, Stefan brought down his brother so that Elena could make her own game. And he was the guy who respected her decisions. But now that it’s to save Elena, he lets Damon do it. He lets him lose it, again. As long as he doesn’t come out as the one messing around.

Reminding me how Stefan has driven Elena off the bridge isn’t helping me supporting this reunion of the soulmates. At all. And I wouldn’t even if that thing wasn’t mentioned one episode yes and the other as well. You know why? Because it’s stupid. The whole concept behind it is stupid. Do you remember how hard they all were on Damon when he snapped, and killed Jeremy? Rightly they were. Elena has come to forgive him, after months, meanwhile he also forced his blood on her, to let her live, somehow, even if she didn’t agree in becoming a vampire. Elena forgave Damon after months of having lost her forever. Why now, the whole issues of Stefan not caring at all for Elena, forcing her with his blood and almost getting her killed, and not to save her in his sick way, but to use her and get revenge on Klaus, is glossed over? Why they are all back supporting Stefan and all that matters is Damon sleeping around? PLEASE. This is embarassing. What Stefan is doing, not drinking human blood, to come back as he was before, isn’t just gonna erase all he did.

And when I say that Damon is always the solution, I mean it. Look at what he did: he once again chose to step back, he learns he became one of the biggest problems of Elena, he learnt he is a liability, no matter if he cares or he doesn’t, he is basically shit, so he is back at playing one, it’s the best he can do and it’s easier for everyone. He didn’t choose to be the bad guy that night, he chose to flip a coin. Damon knows somehow he deserves Elena, a thing he didn’t back when he compelled her to forget his love for her. Now he is gaining some self respect, and it’s burning him how he has to be there and watch as eventually Stefan gets Elena, after all that’s happened. Ultimately he chose to be hated by her because she doesn’t want him. He wanted to win her and not steal her, but she is still stuck on the memory of what she and Stefan were and he is allowing and facilitating the situation.

Damon was selfless. Damon never chooses himself, and there were times he did, but he always felt like he didn’t deserve it. From a guy who thinks very low of himself, he deserves to die and to be hated, even if it burns him inside because he knows he doesn’t. He wants to live, he wants to love, he wants to protect the people he loves. And no one wants him to do so, apparently. Doesn’t matter if Elena wouldn’t have survived without him, doesn’t matter if Stefan needed his brother. All he sees is how selfish the people he loves are around him. All the time.

Damon is over it. He is gonna wear his bad guy best suite, he is gonna show them. How to survive without him.

Damon je heroj. the end.

144Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:30 pm

White Unicorn

White Unicorn
Invited in
Invited in

Ne sviđa mi se obrt uopšte, ali se na neki način radujem starom Dejmonu.

145Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 21 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

Twin.flames

Twin.flames
Seeing Ghosts Of Your Past.

Amin.

146Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 21 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Starlight

Starlight

drago mi je što nam se na neki način vraća Damon iz prve sezone, ali ne svidja mi se razlog tog povratka.

147Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Tue 21 Feb 2012, 10:45 pm

Twin.flames

Twin.flames

Meni se ne svidja. Ja samo želim da bude srećan. A to što se vraća na staro, znači suprotno. Znači da je ponovo slomljen i da je ponovo isključio osećanja. Imao je sto pedeset godina toga i nikad ništa nije ispalo dobro po njega.
Meni Damon jeste zanimljiv kada je cinik, ironičan i pravi se da mu nije stalo. Ali to nam samo pokazuje da mu jeste stalo. I to previše. Zato ne želim da se vrati Damon iz prve sezone. Nadam se da je ljubav prema Eleni previše jaka da ne može tako lako da je isključi.

148Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Wed 22 Feb 2012, 1:37 am

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

amen

149Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Thu 23 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm

Dragan91

Dragan91
At Mystic Grills
At Mystic Grills

Ne znam za vas ali ja mnogo gotivim ovog lika, barem lika iz serije, to ponašanje, "pokrete" očima što ima. Kul. Very Happy

http://devilishsoldier.picturepush.com/

150Profil: Damon Salvatore - Page 6 Empty Re: Profil: Damon Salvatore Thu 23 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
Invited in
Invited in

Nisi jedini! Very Happy

http://delenasoulmates.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum