Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

» SPAM » Zabava » Televizija » The Tudors

The Tudors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tudors Empty The Tudors Mon 25 Jun 2012, 10:05 am

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

The Tudors GW259H255

Lover. Warrior. Rebel. King. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is Henry VIII as never seen before. The Tudors is the epic new series that reveals the scandalous life of the stunning young monarch, who ruled his kingdom with ruthless abandon. With a lust for power and an appetite for love, Henry's affair with Anne Boleyn - and obsession with producing a male heir - changed the institution of marriage, and the world, forever. The Tudors is the untold story of Henry VIII, the beloved tyrant whose reign was marked by treachery, betrayal and intrigue.

Ja sinoć počeh opet prvu sezonu.
Znam da Milica gleda isto. Cerek
Još neko?

Jonathan = Sex.

2The Tudors Empty Re: The Tudors Mon 25 Jun 2012, 10:34 am

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

You think you know a story but you only know how it ends. To get to the heart of the story you have to go back to the beginning. :')
Ah, davno se ovo gledalo kod mene. Cerek
Mada reprizirala sam prve dvije sezone nedavno jer ANNE BOLEYN, prosto. Cerek
Enivej, serija je sranje, toliko je istorijski netačna da me nekad boli da gledam ALI JE VOLIM.
Gluma. GLUMA. Jonathan Rhys Meyers, što kaže Lidija, SEX. Ali mi je i jedan od najboljih glumaca u seriji. Milina mi je da ga gledam. Isto kao i Natalie Dormer. THE MOST FLAWLESS ANNE BOLEYN TO EVER ANNE BOLEYN. Zbog toga vrijedi pogledati tih 38 prokletih epizoda. Ili barem prve dvije sezone. Ne sjećam se jesam li ikada pogledala kraj serije. Valjda je zadnja epizoda ona kad Henry vidi duhove svojih žena *ćešćeš*

Klanja Se

Toliko sam fascinira ovom ženom, bila sam i mnogo prije serije. Bila je kučka, ali ovo nije zaslužila. Eh, da je Henry samo znao da mu je rodila najbolju kraljicu koju je Engleska ikada imala.

http://willyoudothisforme.tumblr.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

» SPAM » Zabava » Televizija » The Tudors

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum