Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaus & Caroline

+46
Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
Angi93
VampireFreak
Marauder Queen
♥ DelenaDiaries ♥
vampirekaca
Aimee Liam
minea8
MissGabi.
snow white
Delena ❥
Rose in the Rain
**Miss Salvatore**
¿coka?
Twin.flames
катерина петрова ~
maDmaN
Filip
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
Fifth Marauder ϟ
Spirit Crusher
MissNothing
phoenix00
|Evanna|
Em (:
fearless.
Dr. John Watson
Crazy Lady (:
Klaroline_♥
White Unicorn
Zla_Sam
<3 Originals <3
Team Daroline
*Jelna*
Ket ♥
DEstiny :3
little red bird.
chocolateChanel.
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
LadyNina
Rose ♥
Lady Autumn
Starlight
Warrior Princess
Mehurić
daray
50 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 34]

776Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sat 05 May 2012, 1:43 pm

<3 Originals <3

<3 Originals <3
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

I dalje sam team Forwood ali jednostavno je nemoguce ne shipovati Klaroline Very Happy Moram da priznam da su sve njihove scene do sada bile savrsene ali ova iz poslednje epizode je meni ubedljivo najbolja. Jeste bila prekratka ali i jako efektna. Alaric je do pre 3 sekunde mucio i zeli da je ubije.Taman misili da je pobegla a neko je zgrabi sa ledja a onda je samo jedno "It's me" smiri Smile Tacno joj se videlo u pogledu koliko joj je laknulo i koliko se osecala sigurnom kad ga je ugledala. Koga jos smiruje cinjenica da je Klaus u blizini?? Razz Moze da glumi koliko hoce ali ona mu veruje i na neki nacin joj je stalo do njega. 355
Zelim da se TVD zavrsi na foru 30 godina kasnije.....da vidimo gde je ko i sta radi i da vidimo Caroline kako dolazi Klausu na vrata bas onako kako joj je on rekao da ce uraditi Razz Razz Razz

777Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sat 05 May 2012, 6:28 pm

VampireFreak

VampireFreak
Welcome to Mystic falls
Welcome to Mystic falls

Nekako mi neidu zajedno

778Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 6:44 pm

Angi93

Angi93
First Bite
First Bite

Slatki su mi, ali trenutno mi i nije nesto stalo do Klausa i volela bih da Caroline ostane sa Tylerom.

http://rbdandtvd.nstars.org

779Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 7:15 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Guys! Razz
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_lzixydd6ua1r3p5jq

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3m6u8dCdb1r9xerro1_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3m6u8dCdb1r9xerro2_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3m6u8dCdb1r9xerro3_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3m6u8dCdb1r9xerro4_250

780Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 8:29 pm

Starlight

Starlight

ta mala kratka scena mi je bolja od njihove prve scene kada sam potpuno izgubila glavu za njima.

781Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 9:11 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Starlight wrote:ta mala kratka scena mi je bolja od njihove prve scene kada sam potpuno izgubila glavu za njima.
Slazem se. Meni je ova scena bolja cak i od svih ostalih scena. I od plesa i onog razgovora na klupi. Valjda zato sto Caroline nije bila bezobrazna prema njemu. Cerek

782Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 9:26 pm

Starlight

Starlight

njen zid je pao u roku od par sekundi Cerek

783Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 06 May 2012, 11:43 pm

daray

daray

I to samo zato što je on pokazao i blažu, mirniju stranu. Pokazao je da nije samo Klaus koji ubija sve

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

784Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Mon 07 May 2012, 2:06 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

i’ve just re-watched some scenes and i’m over-analysing everything as per usual. i’m not trying to link together some false hope for the future but this is what i’ve come to notice when it comes to the whole tyler/caroline/klaus triangle (focusing upon caroline herself):

1. when tyler says ‘if klaus isn’t the creator of their line, then they’ll try to kill him’ (or something along those lines referring to klaus dying) and caroline quickly kisses him and doesn’t answer the question or even says anything to do with the question, she just reassures tyler that she isn’t planning on losing him yet i feel like this could have been her first ‘cover up’ to klaus’ ‘death’ that caroline might not want to think about and therefore kisses him to end the subject of klaus possibly being killed.

2. soon after tyler sees klaus’ drawing on her nightstand and as usual caroline is once again playing coy and saying things like ‘klaus doesn’t even have feelings’ when she knows more than anybody that he has some feelings, especially towards herself. once again, she doesn’t have an answer as to why she kept the drawing - the same thing as to when she kept the bracelet and decided to wear it to the dance knowing full well that klaus would be there.

3. when klaus did actually ‘die’ that’s when caroline threw a party celebrating his death instead of acknowledging it to the whole group because maybe, just maybe she didn’t want anybody to talk about it - or to remind her of it and caroline’s only way of dealing with sadness is by pretending she’s happy and we all know caroline is like the bubbliest person in mystic falls and on the show - what better way to hide her ‘sad’ state by being how she normally is? which is being happy and being the joy of the group.

i guess what i’m trying to put across, is that although caroline loves tyler i think that in years to come she’ll realise that maybe klaus was right, that he is what she wants in a partner. caroline is the type of girl to experience the world, i truly believe that her character is one that can’t resist temptation - caroline is full of curiosity. i believe that in keeping the drawing it reminds her of that choice, of his offer and maybe she kept it to remind herself that she can ‘dream’ bigger than what she already has, y’know?

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3nimkMMly1r8m8lzo1_500

785Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Mon 07 May 2012, 3:21 pm

Fifth Marauder ϟ

Fifth Marauder ϟ
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

♥ Caroline Forbes ♥ wrote:
i’ve just re-watched some scenes and i’m over-analysing everything as per usual. i’m not trying to link together some false hope for the future but this is what i’ve come to notice when it comes to the whole tyler/caroline/klaus triangle (focusing upon caroline herself):

1. when tyler says ‘if klaus isn’t the creator of their line, then they’ll try to kill him’ (or something along those lines referring to klaus dying) and caroline quickly kisses him and doesn’t answer the question or even says anything to do with the question, she just reassures tyler that she isn’t planning on losing him yet i feel like this could have been her first ‘cover up’ to klaus’ ‘death’ that caroline might not want to think about and therefore kisses him to end the subject of klaus possibly being killed.

2. soon after tyler sees klaus’ drawing on her nightstand and as usual caroline is once again playing coy and saying things like ‘klaus doesn’t even have feelings’ when she knows more than anybody that he has some feelings, especially towards herself. once again, she doesn’t have an answer as to why she kept the drawing - the same thing as to when she kept the bracelet and decided to wear it to the dance knowing full well that klaus would be there.

3. when klaus did actually ‘die’ that’s when caroline threw a party celebrating his death instead of acknowledging it to the whole group because maybe, just maybe she didn’t want anybody to talk about it - or to remind her of it and caroline’s only way of dealing with sadness is by pretending she’s happy and we all know caroline is like the bubbliest person in mystic falls and on the show - what better way to hide her ‘sad’ state by being how she normally is? which is being happy and being the joy of the group.

i guess what i’m trying to put across, is that although caroline loves tyler i think that in years to come she’ll realise that maybe klaus was right, that he is what she wants in a partner. caroline is the type of girl to experience the world, i truly believe that her character is one that can’t resist temptation - caroline is full of curiosity. i believe that in keeping the drawing it reminds her of that choice, of his offer and maybe she kept it to remind herself that she can ‘dream’ bigger than what she already has, y’know?

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m31w414G4t1qdu5jn

http://www.twitter.com/Fifth_Marauder

786Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Fri 11 May 2012, 9:17 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

But you’re strong, and you have a beautiful future ahead of you.
Hmm.. zaklela bih se da sam negde cula slican govor.. samo ne mogu da se setim gde.. Aha, da:

Briga me sta drugi govore, ovo je za mene bila Klaroline scena! he
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3ukooMT5Q1qel0tw

I have so many emotions about this scene now that we know that it was Klaus and not Tyler & I hate the fact that I had to cut out dialogue because of the STUPID limit. Anyway, I’m gonna make a list:

Before anything else, I want to commend Michael Trevino on his FLAWLESS acting. I have truly never enjoyed a scene of his more than I did this one. He had to pull off Klaus being Tyler and I feel like he did that so brilliantly. I just, ugh, I have no words.
The minute she says it, “Klaus died.” you can see it on his face that he probably didn’t fully think this through. He thinks that she has this idea that she’s going to die now because she was a part of his blood line. And Tyler’s going to die, and everyone is going to die because Alaric drove a stake through Klaus’ heart. But he knows this probably isn’t true but he can’t tell her. He can’t tell her that he is Klaus for so many reasons.
So he comforts her. He tells her she’s going to be okay because she is. Everyone is going to be fine because he’s still alive and well, Caroline just doesn’t know it yet. But she’s not worried about herself, she’s worried about Tyler. And he gets this look on his face and you can just tell that he admires the fact that she thinks about others before herself.
And that’s the thing. Tyler has to die, in her mind, for this “plan” to work. So Klaus starts listing off the things he’s said all along. Tyler is a lost cause, he’s a small town boy. He tells Caroline that’s she’s beautiful and she’s strong and she’ll make it on her own without Tyler. Life will go on. Then he tells her what Tyler probably would have genuinely told her, to lie to his mom and tell her that he left town.
Then there’s the kiss that I seriously still cannot fully wrap my mind around knowing that it was a klaroline one. Caroline thinks it’s her last one with Tyler and Klaus…Klaus is probably internally dying because he’s finally kissing her but it’s not the way that he wanted it to happen (but he’ll still have a big old laugh about it later, let’s be honest here).
Then there’s the embrace at the end and I kind of get the feeling that Klaus as Tyler just doesn’t want to let go. Doesn’t want it to end but he knows that he has to. He knows that he has to give Tyler his death if he ever wants this to work. So he takes one last moment, one last breath, before he goes all wolf on her.
Which by the way? Don’t even get me STARTED on that whole scene because ugh. He makes sure she feels okay before he makes her leave because he wants to make sure that she’s not dying. I just can’t.
Klanja Se

787Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Fri 11 May 2012, 9:44 am

fearless.

fearless.
You Are in Love With a Vampire
You Are in Love With a Vampire

I za mene je ovo Klaroline scena. Pa realno i jeste. Poludela sam od srece kad sam skontala da su se oni poljubili!!! Jedva cekam da Klaus zeza Caro zbog toga Cerek

788Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Fri 11 May 2012, 10:04 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

fearless. wrote:I za mene je ovo Klaroline scena. Pa realno i jeste. Poludela sam od srece kad sam skontala da su se oni poljubili!!! Jedva cekam da Klaus zeza Caro zbog toga Cerek
Haha, da.. Caroline ce biti ljuta k'o ris, a Klaus ce se smeskati kao dete. Cerek
Najjace bi bilo da Caroline primeti da se ''Tyler'' drugacije ljubi, a ona sva: ME GUSTA.
Barem ja tako mislim, jer svaka osoba se ljubi drugacije.. he

789Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sat 12 May 2012, 6:43 pm

Klaroline_♥

Klaroline_♥
Dear Diary ...
Dear Diary ...

Caroline me razočarala kao čovjek i kao komunista!

Najbolja scena je kad ju je spasao!Tad je i ona bila dobra prema njemu,nadam se da će nešto biti u 4. sezoni. Smile

790Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sat 12 May 2012, 7:50 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Nemoj tako Sladjo, videces, bice sve u redu. Da je Klaroline samo neka prolazna prica, oni bi jos odavno zavrsili zajedno. A ovako ce u cetvrtoj sezoni napraviti build-up i imamo da eksplodiramo od srece! Wink

791Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sat 12 May 2012, 10:59 pm

daray

daray

oh God, kad sam saznala da je ono Klaus. I was like ajnfdiubsruivbneugbre9b
to je bila Klaroline scena, i niko me ne može ubijediti u bilo šta drugo Very Happy

792Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 13 May 2012, 11:29 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco1_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco2_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco3_r1_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco4_r1_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco5_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco6_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco7_r1_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3yc9omaab1qbctpco8_250
srce

793Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 13 May 2012, 1:00 pm

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥

Don't Worry, Be Happy ♥
Invited in
Invited in

^^
Divim se ljudima koji prave ovako nešto.

http://delenasoulmates.tumblr.com/

794Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Sun 13 May 2012, 10:23 pm

daray

daray

oh, that lovely tumblr.

795Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Mon 14 May 2012, 7:07 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m3zttzCMeo1r5igg8
Klanja Se

796Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Tue 15 May 2012, 11:23 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro1_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro2_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro3_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro4_250
Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro5_250 Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m429by9Pgn1qb475ro6_250

No offence Tyler, but i think he knows a thing or two.. Razz

Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Tumblr_m4eb66zOCl1r5bhv2o1_500

797Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Wed 30 May 2012, 8:17 am

daray

daray

Spoiler:

i slažem se s tim gore. Mogao je on nju compel ranije, ali nije.

798Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Thu 31 May 2012, 8:13 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

799Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Thu 31 May 2012, 8:16 pm

daray

daray

*.*
paralele Delena-Klaroline

pure beauty

800Klaus & Caroline  - Page 32 Empty Re: Klaus & Caroline Thu 31 May 2012, 8:17 pm

Starlight

Starlight

AWWWWWWW kakve divne paralele :')

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum