Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia]

+14
phoenix00
*Jelna*
fearless.
Ket ♥
Rose ♥
♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
daray
Warrior Princess
Zla_Sam
chocolateChanel.
DEstiny :3
Starlight
Em (:
Nika Kći Zevsova ~
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 15 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

Ja sam apsolutno, APSOLUTNO za ovaj šip. Zubo. xD

Po meni ovde sve pršti od hemije.
I ovi video klipovi su savršeni.
I sve manipulacije. *thud*

Malo ću da se iživim sad, ne zamerite. :')

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsrpcgraod1qivndso1_500

Klaus: You’re back?

Charlotte: I am indeed, but not for long. You don’t deserve my love, Niklaus.

Klaus: Is that so? I know I’m a monster, Charlotte, but you knew that too, from the very beginning. You wanted this as much as I did.

Charlotte: Maybe so, but I don’t want to have to play by your rules all the time. I’ve chased you for long enough, Niklaus, now it’s your turn to chase me.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lqembgXbqI1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: Answer me, Niklaus. Did you kill him? Did you kill an innocent man?
KLAUS: Yes.
CHARLOTTE: Do you have no guilt?
KLAUS: I could not bear having him take you.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsgi6kJ0JS1qisd43o1_500

Charlotte: “You think i’m gone, Niklaus. But no, I’m here watching your every move”

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lq9cs5raBT1qmzigmo1_500

KLAUS: This is my blood, Charlotte. I’m not a traditional man and I rather not go down on one knee and offer you a ring as a sign of my commitment and love for you…
CHARLOTTE: You want to take a servant girl’s hand? Shame the sterling reputation of your family?
KLAUS: Well, I am the bastard child. Our sterling reputation left when I was conceived.
CHARLOTTE: Then what is this blood?
KLAUS: I’m offering you eternity in a glass. Eternity of happiness, eternity to be with me.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lq5jllK8kL1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: Such a silly promise! How would we be able to cross the seas? Are you a fish as well, Niklaus? Or perhaps a bird?
KLAUS: A gentleman never reveals his secrets.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsvlcbzusg1qmzigmo1_500

And so she watched him, quietly and patiently because she knew that his anger was rooted in fear of losing the only person who loved him. So, Charlotte waited like she always had.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsvjs5Bp4E1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: Niklaus, you frighten me. Just come home.
KLAUS: I did everything I was told! I need those witches to assure me that you won’t die. Not in my lifetime.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsviykeW461qmzigmo1_500

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsq6gbTGmn1r44484o1_500

CHARLOTTE: I believe you’d much prefer a baby boy, Niklaus. A father always desires a son.
KLAUS: But if it is a girl, she’d be as beautiful as the moon like her mother.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsf0a8P0fa1qbxcxno1_500
Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsf0a8P0fa1qbxcxno2_500

CHARLOTTE: I thought I told you to stop drinking
KLAUS: You did.
CHARLOTTE: So why do I see a drink in your hand?
KLAUS: Because I’ve found going against your wishes is more fun.. the sex is hotter.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsq6r3u6bY1qbxcxno1_500
Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsq6r3u6bY1qbxcxno2_500

Charlotte: Where’s my robe?
Klaus: You mean, you have intentions on leaving this room with one?
Charlotte: But of course, my lord. It’s improper for me to keep standing here without one.
Klaus: Then come here, and let me fix that for you.
Charlotte: You’re impossible.
Klaus: You married me.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lshytytwWT1qejieco1_500

KLAUS: “You look beautiful. As always.”
CHARLOTTE: “Compliments are not a way to win my forgiveness, my lord. I’m still mad at you for not introducing me to your brother.”

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lscnf2gCXO1qmzigmo1_500

GLORIA: She waited for you, you know. Poor child believed you love her.
KLAUS: ….I do. I still do.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_loyp6qvO401qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE (flashback): Please, Niklaus! Help! Papa wants to kill me!
KLAUS (modern day): Forgive me, my love. I was too late.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_ls74hpjhzP1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: Tell me then, Niklaus, am I just another whore to you?
KLAUS: I’m afraid you won’t like my answer, my dear.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lrqmfiSMYM1qmzigmo1_500

KLAUS: You’re pathetic for believing I could change. Listen to your father, Charlotte. Fathers do know best.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lp0cpcT2VC1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: Niklaus, you’re drinking again.
KLAUS: You make a man drink his memories away.
CHARLOTTE: I feared you had forgotten about me.
KLAUS: You’re not someone I can forget so easily, Charlotte.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lrnk2kqhw91qmzigmo1_500

CAROLINE: Do you know him?
CHARLOTTE: Yes, I know him better than himself.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lpbjytFrsU1qmzigmo1_500

KLAUS: You look stunning.
CHARLOTTE: No, my lord. I look like I cannot breathe.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsk9bvu71r1qisd43o1_500

Charlotte: “You always keep me waiting Niklaus. Does it appeal to you, that one day.. I’ll stop waiting and you will not be able to see me again?”

Klaus: “I’ll always track you down..”

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_loyuy7Jk3E1qd5a1eo1_500

I didn’t.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsqahtteo91qmzigmo1_500
Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsqahtteo91qmzigmo2_500

KLAUS: She sacrificed her life for a monster. Her death will not be in vain.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsegc2wBqk1r44484o1_500

CHARLOTTE: Niklaus, you must let me go. You need to let me go. A king cannot forever grieve the dead.
KLAUS: I am no king.
CHARLOTTE: You are my king.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lq5iuxRq2d1qmzigmo1_500

“And what of the market, my lord? Is it true what they say? Are the streets really painted with gold, and are there really just a village that breed and train thieves?” Charlotte asked curiously, as she kept herself warm in his tunic he let her wear since he obviously had no intention of letting her leave his bed just yet.

Klaus chuckled, a grin stretching his lips. “Such silly questions and assumptions.”

“Then answer me, my lord. Tell me what is true.”

Klaus glanced over at Charlotte again who laid comfortably in his bed. The candlelight showed her bare legs and he watched in amusement as she pulled one of the pillows closer to her chest. Charlotte was like child whenever it came to the tales of the other lands across the vast sea. He loved how her eyes lit up with joy and curiosity every time he explained the different people of different tongues and color.

“One day we’ll travel across the seas and you will see for yourself if the streets are painted with gold. However, I would say that is a waste of gold!” That was a dream he promised he’d fulfill to her, dream being the key.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lsot7ywfGM1qmzigmo1_500

CHARLOTTE: The girl you praise so highly…that’s me.

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lp60q5XiRB1qmzigmo1_500

KLAUS: Look at me, Charlotte. Look at me. You must run, back to papa and mama. You need to get out of here as quickly as possible. Do you understand?
CHARLOTTE: Yes.

My opinion is this;

I personally believe that she was the first woman Klaus genuinely had feelings for. Honestly I’d rather her be the ONLY thing he’s had real feelings for and when she was gone he chucked emotions out the window.

I see her as the foil to Klaus; a person who had a warm heart and soul to thaw out the ice that Klaus was and is. Curious, adventurous, haughty, and with a moral compass to boot. I imagine her and Klaus would have bumped heads at points.

And finally, I would rather her have died way back when. But I wouldn’t be mad if she was a vampire and eventually they met up once again. Either way, in my mind, their love ends in tragedy yet it was purest love that could ever be.

ZVANIČNO ME NEMA. I REGRET NOTHING.

Last edited by Iris_Apfel on Mon 06 Feb 2012, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 15 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Em (:

Em (:

Ja ovo baš ne mogu da zamislim, manipulacije su dobre, ali all I see is either Elena or Katherine xD Morala bih da vidim Charlotte zaista da bih shvatila ovo.

3Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 15 Oct 2011, 5:54 pm

Starlight

Starlight

ako se stvarno pojavi Charlotte i njihov odnos bude imalo sličan ovim manipulacijama, biću gotova. nadam se da je Klaus baš bio lud za njom.

4Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 16 Oct 2011, 8:27 am

Love Sucks
Love Sucks

Meni je ovo divno.
Iako sam na pocetku htela da Klaus bude totalno bezosecajan i pravi onaj zli psiho od dana kada je rodjen, ovo mi je promenilo zelje. xD A i uostalom, tesko da je iko ikada proveo svoj zivot, a da bas nikad nije voleo nekoga ili nesto. Inace sve ovo, savrseno je. *_* Svaka recenica je tako savrsena i tako .. ne znam ni ja. xD Ja sam zaljubljena u ovaj ship. Je l' moguce zaljubiti se u ship koji ne postoji? xD I ajde sto ne postoji ship, al' ni Sarlot ne postoji. xD

Moglo bi da ispadne na kraju da je Stefanova ljubav prema Eleni podsetila Klausa na njegovu ljubav prema Sarlot, a kako je on iskljucio emocije nakon sto je on izgubio nju hteo je da ih i Stefan iskljuci jer nije mogao da gleda 'istoriju koja se ponavlja' je l'. Nije mogao da gleda kako jos jedan vampir zrtvuje sve zbog coveka, bas kao sto je on. xD A posto je njemu na neki nacin stalo do Stefana, kao sto smo primetili, nije hteo da ga vidi kako pati na kraju. xD

Haha, okej, uzivela sam se. xD

Sve u svemu, mnogo zelim da se ovako nesto desi, predivno je. Kevin i Julie bi stvarno trebali da preuzuzmu par ideja od ljudi sa tumblra. Tako su kreativni. Very Happy

Ovi su mi najbolji:

Spoiler:

5Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 16 Oct 2011, 1:04 pm

Starlight

Starlight

Moglo bi da ispadne na kraju da je Stefanova ljubav prema Eleni podsetila Klausa na njegovu ljubav prema Sarlot, a kako je on iskljucio emocije nakon sto je on izgubio nju hteo je da ih i Stefan iskljuci jer nije mogao da gleda 'istoriju koja se ponavlja' je l'. Nije mogao da gleda kako jos jedan vampir zrtvuje sve zbog coveka, bas kao sto je on. xD A posto je njemu na neki nacin stalo do Stefana, kao sto smo primetili, nije hteo da ga vidi kako pati na kraju. xD

bilo bi tako moćno ako bi stvarno ispalo ovako!

6Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 16 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

Uh želiim da vidiim to.
Klausova ljubav. Cerek

7Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 16 Oct 2011, 4:21 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Ne znam ni šta bih rekla osim da mi se zaista mnogo dopada ideja o zaljubljenom Klausu.

Plus, Jovanina teorija Klanja Se

CHARLOTTE: Niklaus, you frighten me. Just come home.
KLAUS: I did everything I was told! I need those witches to assure me that you won’t die. Not in my lifetime.

<3

http://willyoudothisforme.tumblr.com/

8Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Bili bi zaista divan par.Sigurna sam da je nekada davno Klaus voleo.Sad je li to bila Charlotte ili neka druga zena.. Smile

9Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 17 Oct 2011, 5:43 pm

daray

daray
Wearing Your Pro Infinitio Rings.

ŽELIM.CHARLOTTE.
njih dvoje bi bili savršeni, čitam sad ove fikcije, i gledam videe, manipulacije su savršene
zapravo mogu zamisliti Charlotte i to skroz drugačiju od Elene i Katherine, naravno psihički ne fizički
i bilo bi predobro kada bi se ona pojavila i Klaus da bude sav "You're back"

http://horizoninblack.tumblr.com

10Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 17 Oct 2011, 9:49 pm

Love Sucks
Love Sucks

Meni se ova ideja svidja sve vise svaki dan. Ali stvarno. *_* Pogotovo sad sve sto vise volim Klausa, tako bi mi bilo drago da vidim njegovo ponasanje kada bi se Charlotte pojavila [naravno da njihova prica bude epic kao sto gore pise xD] Mnogo to zeliiiiim. Cerek

Evo jos jedan video.
Nije nista posebno, ali sto vise to bolje. xD

I jos neke tumblr stvarcice:

Spoiler:

11Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:51 pm

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

Ta slika je takoo savršenaaa.
Želim da vidim kako neko mučii Klausaa, a to može samo Charlotte Cerek

12Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:09 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Niko nije nedodirljiv,pa cak ni Klaus.I on mora patiti.. Smile

13Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:14 pm

daray

daray

što više gledam ove slike i videe sve više želim Charlotte u seriji Very Happy Very Happy
bilo bi divno kada bi se pojavila, kada bi zaista ljubav između nje i Klausa bila Epicness of Epic

14Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

Zla_Sam

Zla_Sam
Administrator
Administrator

Evo jedne zanimljive teorije o Klausu i Charlotte:

Klaus met Charlotte Petrova hundreds of years before Katerina was even born. Klaus fell in love with Charlotte & she loved him back. For some time. Then Klaus wanted to, maybe turn Charlotte into a vampire but she didn't want too. So she rejected him, and of course, being the selfish & antagonizing jerk that he is, Klaus gets mad and trys to do something insane. Shaman friends of Charlotte protect her. Cursing originals & all vampires & werewolves. The only way to break the curse is by killing a witch, a vampire, a werewolf & the petrova doppelganger.
The petrova doppelganger was involved because Charlotte betrayed Klaus & the only fair way was by binding the moonstone with petrova blood.
Now, Klaus is obsessed with the Petrova Doppelganger, hence, why he tried to kill Katerina Petrova when he first met her. Now, since Katerina betrayed him as well by getting turned into a vampire, Klaus wants revenge.
And, now that Klaus knows that he has another shot at breaking the curse because another doppelganger showed up [Elena], he will stop at nothing! The curse happened in 1200.

Počeću da se drogiram fanfikcijama, majke mi Cerek Toliko želim da se ovaj šip ostvari, nekako.

http://willyoudothisforme.tumblr.com/

15Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:38 pm

daray

daray

a onda se svi mi kolektivno drogiramo onim što postaviš Razz
ja bih voljela i kada bi bila priča da je njihova ljubav bila realna i stvarno velika, i to da ju je Klaus želio pretvoriti u vampira, ona to nije htjela, i dođe ta kletva iz priče gore, ali on nju ipak pretvori u vampira, ali ona ga počne mrziti, isključi sva osjećanja i natjera ga na neki način da pati tako što pobjegne od njega, i da negdje u pozadini, onaj Michael zna gdje je ona, i da mu je možda pomogla, a onda to Klaus sazna, i Charlotte se pojavi sva u Damonovom stilu "Hello brother", samo što ona naravno ne bi to rekla Very Happy

16Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Jooooooj...sad vise od svega zelim da se Charlotte pojavi! rhghgh

17Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 22 Oct 2011, 8:45 pm

daray

daray

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lthb20Cbq61qmot2ao1_r1_250Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lthb20Cbq61qmot2ao2_250

Klaus : I can’t let you go, Charlotte!

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lrqc4fKqrg1r2h6c3o1_500

Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lt6692o9JI1qmot2ao1_r2_500
Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Tumblr_lt6692o9JI1qmot2ao2_500

Charlotte :Where were you,Niklaus?

Svakim danom ih sve više shipujem

18Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 23 Oct 2011, 9:27 am

chocolateChanel.

chocolateChanel.
Administrator
Administrator

A kad se pojaviii. Tad će tek biti haos. Cerek

19Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sun 23 Oct 2011, 10:11 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

*moli boga da se vec jednom pojavi* lilangel

20Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 12 Nov 2011, 2:06 am

Nika Kći Zevsova ~

Nika Kći Zevsova ~
Administrator
Administrator

HELLO, PERFECTION.

Uskoro ću na tumblru da prelistam i tag, nisam dugo baš. :O <3

21Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 12 Nov 2011, 7:38 am

daray

daray

taj video je pure perfection ^^

22Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Sat 12 Nov 2011, 8:57 am

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

Predivan je video! srce

23Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 19 Dec 2011, 2:35 pm

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥

♥_Vampire_in_love_♥
You Are in Love With a Vampire
You Are in Love With a Vampire

Omg, ne mogu vjerovati da nisam vidjela ovu temu...manipulacije su divne, službeno ih šipujem ♥

24Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 19 Dec 2011, 4:39 pm

Rose ♥

Rose ♥
Your Best Friend is a Witch
Your Best Friend is a Witch

OMG!
Ovo je moja nova trauma! Znači zaljubljena sam u ovo dvoje.
Iako Charlotte još ne postoji, OBOŽAVAM IH! ^^
Želim da se pojavi i da sve bude ovako.

BTW, zamislite Ninu da glumi 3 različita lika! O.o
To bi bio haos. xD

Ali, želim Kausa sa Charlotte! ^^ ŽELIM!

25Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Empty Re: Klaus & Charlotte [Tatia] Mon 19 Dec 2011, 8:10 pm

Warrior Princess

Warrior Princess
Original Vampire
Original Vampire

San svakog glumca je da glumi vise likova odjednom.Volela bi da se to ostvari!!! Cerek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum